Re: "Dinosaurs don't count"

Though I do not agree with the view, I think the statement that "dinosaurs
don't count from the viewpoint of science" is made by someone who believes
that only issues directly related to the 'empire' of humanity have any
significance.  However, I believe that any form that has graced our planet,
past present or future, has a very direct bearing on human life.  It is truly
a bias of man to disregard pieces of the whole picture in favor of the great
line of descent of man. These are only my opinions, I welcome counter
thoughts.

                                        Melissa D.Fox
                                Dino-Hunter in Training