RE: Dinosaur Art & Q's

<tkeese1@gl.umbc.edu>
<http://www.gl.umbc.edu/~tkeese1>
>THE DINOSAURICON
<http://dinosaur.umbc.edu>

especially given the fact that most single species of dinosaur lasted
no longer than 3 million years before it had evolved into something
new.

"On average, a species of dinosaur endured two or three million years
before becoming extinct and being replaced by a new species."
(The Dinosaur Heresies, by Bob Bakker, Ph.d, pg. 184.)

Jason