PT #35

I'd like to say "GREAT JOB" to all the list members who've worked on
the latest issue of PT--which I just got today in the
mail!--WOOOO!!!!--.
The artwork, and photos were great (as usual)..
and the articles--well, I've only skimmed them so far (I've only had
it in my hands for 3 minutes)...but they look cool..
The robo-raptor on pg 50 reminds me of my bird if I have food she
wants.. ;)
Anyway, again I'd like to say GREAT JOB to you all.
:)
-Jessica W