Re: Theropod "migrations"

In a message dated 99-04-24 15:33:48 EDT, Dinogeorge wrote:

<< As far as I can determine, a robust Cretaceous Bering land bridge did
exist
 until sometime early in the Santonian, when it vanished as the sea level
rose
 to flood Laurasian continents with the Turgai and Kansas epicontinental
seas.  >>

  If there was a robust Cretaceous land bridge, where are the Ceratopsidae in
Eastern Asia? They go back to the Turonian in North America. That old problem
raises its frilled head once again, unless there is something I've
missed--which is quite possible. Dan Varner.