Re: Raptor Red-The Movie

Rumor

Jason Pedersen wrote:

> I read awhile ago, don't know where, maybe PT, that Bob Bakker's book
> _Raptor Red_ is going to be made into a movie.  I haven't seen
> anything since (it's been about a year).  Does anyone know anything
> about it, whether it was just rumor, or if they are really going
> through with it?  Could make for an interesting movie, I'd go see it.
>
> Jason Pedersen

AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Dinosaur Central
Recommended by The National Education Association,Encyclopedia Britannica
Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site of the Day.
Member of The Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr/bearbob.html  mailto:Teefr@Juno.Com

10024-0502