Re: Steggie in Cretac/ dinogeorge***!!!use

>The biggest
>problem with the Indian Dravidosaurus was making the figures in the paper
>fit
>the remains in the photographs, and many subsequent papers on stegosaurians
>used the figures without questioning them. The taxon was finally removed
>from
>Stegosauria by Chatterjee and Rudra in a recent paper on the K-T extinction.

Then I'm screwed, really screwed, and I have to rewrite those damn
scenes-- heading into 4th draft!

Anybody can write dinosaur FANTASY and many do. The trick is to set a
fictional plot there yet not fake the dinosaurs-- but a famous species
evaporates after three drafts??

The Dravidosaur was in every last reference I checked, I banked on it.
--Do you happen to have the citation for that paper? (I believe you,
George, but let me read the bad news for myself.)

I wonder if I've set the bar too high for a novelist.

George

George J. Leonard, Ph.D.
Professor of Interdisciplinary Humanities
San Francisco State University
530 Humanities Hall
1600 Holloway Avenue
San Francisco, California, 94132