Re: Steggie in Cretac/ dinogeorge***!!!use

In a message dated 4/26/99 1:54:00 AM EST, gl91bciiLt@earthlink.net writes:

<< but a famous species
 evaporates after three drafts??  >>

Yes, well, I was a bit taken aback when Sankar told me the bad news in 1993
at the SVP in Albuquerque. But it also explains a lot of the problems that I
had had with the paper, not to mention the unusual biogeography of a dwarf
stegosaur in the Late Cretaceous of India (where stegosaurs are otherwise
unknown). I began to have more faith in biogeography after that.