New species of Tarbosaurus? (JOKE! Was:

On Saturday, April 24, 1999 1:31 PM, larryf [SMTP:larryf@capital.net]
wrote:
>  << File: Header.TXT >>

Mmm, isn't it customary to write species names with lower case letters?
And I haven't heard of a _Tarbosaurus schmarbotaurus_ before. Anyone have
any references? And does anyone have any idea what the Latin or Greek
root of the schmarbo- prefix means? Or this species named after a person
or location...? And I'm starting to wonder what the lacrimal horns of
this "taurus" are like. Sounds very interesting, this species. Very
interesting indeed....

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Jarno Peschier