Comments on (dare we say it) Pack hunting assertion?

We received this letter which refers to a television documentary that we
have not seen.

Can anyone comment as to whether this constitutes new evidence for "pack
hunting?"

Also, on a program entitled "Killers Raptors" that aired about a

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Dinosaur Central
Britannica Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site
of the Day. Member of The Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr/bearbob.html  mailto:Teefr@Juno.Com

10024-0502