Discover Magazine

In Mays Discover Magazine, there are two paleo articles.  The first one is
real short.  Its a 70 million year old  skin impression from New Mexico.
The other is "Dino Hunter" Phil Currie... Using Barnum Browns notes, maps
and pictures to find an  Albertasaurus site.  It was a very good article.
Makes me glad in two more weeks I will be running around in my badlands in
the Judith River formation...and also the Two Medicine formation.

k.wicks

-
Mr. K.Wicks
Dickinson State University -ND
Dept of Natural Sciences- Biology

North Dakota Academy of Science- s.member
Society of Vertabrate Paleontology-s.member
Dakota Dinosaur Museum-member
Timescale Adventures-member/internship
dino,vrtpaleo,paleonet,paleobot lists
Paleo Mont Research
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/3381

Paleo Mont Park
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/3381

"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldnt be called research, would it?" A.
Einstein