Re: Theropod "migrations"

-----Original Message-----
From: Jaime A. Headden <qilongia@yahoo.com>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Cc: th81@umail.umd.edu <th81@umail.umd.edu>
Date: 27. april 1999 7:23
Subject: Re: Theropod "migrations"

>  Well, I'd think the water buffalo might qualify
>here, to raise another non-dinoaur and my favorite
>bovid to the fore. Their range (presently) includes
>Africa, the Middle East, the Indian subcontinent and
>South East Asia, Malaysia, and was introduced to
>Australia.

You can add up southern Europe (the Balkans). Water buffalo  has been
present here (still is in a small number), in Macedonia. Funny coincidence:
it was in the range of lion, back in Roman times.

Berislav Krzic (Kr?ic)
illustrissimus@usa.net
ILLUSTRISSIMUS PRODUCTIONS
http://illustrissimus.virtualave.net/