Re: College

>Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 17:09:31 PDT
From: "GOBI 2010" <gobi2010@hotmail.com>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: College

Hey all,
My mom wanted me to look up colleges for people who want to become
paleontologists that are in Michigan. I'm at a bit of a loss, and
haven't been able to come up with anything! Can anyone help me find a
college in michigan that's medium-to-small sized, with a good
geology/biology program? (and possibly good drawing/painting classes
on the side)...
Any help would be so ___greatly apreciated___(no, this isn't sucking
up in the least. I really would apreciate any help I can get, since no
one here is offering any!), on finding a college, on good colleges in
Michigan, or on anything that has to do with college, or becomeing a
Pro Paleontologist/paleoartist.<

Well, Jessica, you`re in luck, cause there`s one right in Ann Arbor MI.
Check it out:

http://www.ummp.lsa.umich.edu/