Science Fair

I will be attending the International Science and Engineering Fair in
Philadelphia May 1 through 8, with one of the few (perhaps only)
dinosaur related projects to be on display at the fair. My project,
mentioned earlier on the list, deals with the growth and function of
Triceratops horns. I'll have a nice Triceratops growth series on
display, as well as other ceratopsid and bovid specimens.

I (and my project) will be on public display next Thursday afternoon,
if any list members or others are interested in checking things out.

I hope to report on paleo related projects next week, after
everything is done.

Andy Farke
andyfarke@hotmail.com