RE: New ankylosaur and nodosaur announced

Am I the only one, or does that ankylosaur drawing have a bit of a beer gut?
:) Was that intended from rib cage estimations? Oooo I hate waiting for
publication! :)

-Sherry
(Not meaning to offend the artist, ankylosaurs seem like they are a bugger
to draw. A cross between a coffee table and a tank!)