Re: Dino Classification Made Simple

jconrad@lib.drury.edu wrote:

> Not a bad idea really.  Do you have Glut's encyclopedia?  It has a similar
> system.

Unfortunately, I do not.  The library here can probably order it for me,
however, though they do tend to be somewhat flighty.  I do have one of the
newest encyclopedias at my home, but I suppose "new" is no longer a valid
description of it, as it is something like three years old now.  I would
imagine a tone of changes have occurred in the intervening years.

--
John M. Dollan
Graduate Assistant-Residence Life

"Exploration is an obsession.  The more I discover, the more I want to know.
Unfortunately I will not be able to discover everything I want."
 --Meave Leakey

"Never be afraid to try something new.  Remember, amateurs built the Ark.
Professionals built the Titanic."
 --Unknown