Re: New ankylosaur and nodosaur announced

>> An article on the Utah ankylosaurs with a picture of themassive skull
>> (cast, ?reconstructed) and a "drawing of what the armoredsauropod
>> probably looked like" can be found at:>>
>> http://www.abqjournal.com/scitech/1dino04-27.htm>

Has the new species been named yet, or will that come much farther down the road?

--
John M. Dollan
Graduate Assistant-Residence Life

"Exploration is an obsession.  The more I discover, the more I want to know.  Unfortunately I will not be able to discover everything I want."
 --Meave Leakey

"Never be afraid to try something new.  Remember, amateurs built the Ark.  Professionals built the Titanic."
 --Unknown