Re: Dromeosaurid behavior........Pack hunting! (long)

I'm glad someone agrees with me.  There are no real disadvantages to the
pack hunting life style.  In a pack you have:

 1.A close knit family that helps in the care of the young
 2.Several eyes on the look out for danger.
 3.You are able to bring down larger prey and able to feed better.

The discovery of the Tenontosaur skeleton and the several D.antirrhopus
skeletons only proves that at least on species of dromeosaurids hunted
in packs.

--MegaRaptor