Re: Dinos on microcontinents ( was Re: Theropod "migrations")

When this one came out, the Oregonian reported that it was
buried under water and may have floated to its resting place.
Unfortunatly, that's about all I can remember.  I keep being
told over and over that Oregon was just under water during
the Mesozoic, I just keep hoping... :)

-Randy