Dromeosaurid behavior........Pack hunting! (long)

I had several posts on the Dinosaur Mailing List that dealt with this.
Many may
not believe that the Deinonychus antirrhopus hunted in organized packs,
but some of the scientific community does. ( I'm not going to say who
though)

The evidence maybe deniable to a certain extent but it is hard to deny
it after a certain level, (mainly the amount of D.antirrhopus teeth near
the Tenontosaur skeletons.)  I maybe only 17 years old but even I know
what good evidence is in a case like this.  I've heard that
D.antirrhopus did live is family groups because certain discoveries
dictate that young D.antirrhopus did feed on these large Tenontosaur
skeletons (if I'm wrong about that, feel free to correct me.).  One
adult D.antirrhopus couldn't take an adult Tenontosaur by itself, it had
to of had some help (a pack maybe???? ).  A pack could provide enough
food for their young.  By living and hunting in packs of family groups,
D.antirrhopus could have survived better and longer than a single
individual could on its own.  And D.antirrhopus could watch for danger
more efficiently.  The treat of danger was always apart of  daily life
for every dinosaur species and D.antirrhopus was no different, it had
its enemies like every other dinosaur even the large therapods had their
enemies (they had each other to worry about).

It is thought by the public, that dromeosaurs hunted in packs or fairly
good sized family groups, what I don't understand is, if that idea is
wrong, then why let the public mislead themselves?

--MegaRaptor