Re: Dromeosaurid behavior........Pack hunting! (long)

First, I want to state that I belive deinonichi did hunt in packs.

Now, I just HAVE to say this.  It bugs me when only one side of an
argument is made.

Just because it may be a good idea doesn't mean it happened.  I'm
curious to hear from someone who doesn't believe they were pack
animals.

Somewhere along the way, animals had to learn to hunt in packs.
I suspect this happened after other animals learned to live in herds,
as most (not all) pack hunters prey on herding animals.   Since not
all animals hunt in packs, either they never did so or it was unlearned.
>From that, it could either be difficult to learn or there are probably
some advantages to not doing so.

-Randy