Re: Dromeosaurid behavior........Pack hunting!

Bill Adlam wrote:
Another more prosaic explanation to add to the list is that the
Tenontosaurus carcass had gone bad, and the Deinonychus died of food
poisoning.  Call me unromantic if you like.

Yeah, but there is something so natural about the unromantic ideas!  I certainly wouldn't rule it out....

--
John M. Dollan
Graduate Assistant-Residence Life

"Exploration is an obsession.  The more I discover, the more I want to know.  Unfortunately I will not be able to discover everything I want."
 --Meave Leakey

"Never be afraid to try something new.  Remember, amateurs built the Ark.  Professionals built the Titanic."
 --Unknown