Re: Dromeosaurid behavior........Pack hunting!

Question :
Is there any indication of how these dromaeosaurids died,( bite-marks ,
bone trauma not associated with geologic processes , etc .) ?Having been in
one of these discussions  before  , emphasis has usually been placed on how
the Tenontosarurs died . That , and all my references seem to be hung-up on
" obvious " social interactions among dromaeosaurids (ie.- a pack killed
the Tenontosaurus and several of the pack perished in the attack .) . What
I'm curious to know is whether or not any material has been found to
indicate that these animals may have fallen victim to a larger
theropod , guarding it's kill .Or , and this is reaching , is there any
indication of a body of water associated with any of the sites ? I'm
exploring several scenarios that excludes
pack-hunting as an explanation for these assemblages .
Best regards ,
Truett Garner