RE: Sauropod eating habits paper

Gads! What's next?  I predict computer models of sauropods whipping their necks
around and regurgitating gastroliths at hypersonic speeds to shoot down
formation-flying, pack-hunting maniraptorans [phylogenetically bracketed -- in
brackets, of course -- between Canadian Geese and F-14s].

  --Toby White