Re: Big, bigger, biggest...

Jason Pederson wrote:

"What of Dr. Keith Rigby's giant Tyranosaurus rex/imperator?  The only
documentation I  have seen was in an issue of Prehistoric Times issue #30,
describing a pebis of 133 cm, 15 cm longer than Giganotosaurus."

I have been told by a good source, Nate Murphy who is working with Keith.
That one of the T.rex's is of Stan size, and the other "maybe" bigger then
Sue.  I had a posting of this on the dinosaur mailing list a while back.

k.wicks
-
Mr. K.Wicks
Dickinson State University -ND
Dept of Natural Sciences- Biology

Paleo Mont Research
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/3381

Paleo Mont Park
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/3381

"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldnt be called research, would it?" A.
Einstein