Re: Mesozoic insects

> Martin Barnett wrote:
>
> Could anybody give me a nudge in the direction of a good web-site on
> prehistoric insects?  In the long term I'm also looking for a good book on the
> same subjects - does anyone have any references for such a book?  Thanks in
> advance
>
> Sam Barnett

There is a brief table of Early Cretaceous insects from Victoria, Australia, at
my web site. It can be found at:
http://home.alphalink.com.au/~dannj/seozenv.htm
It deals mostly with the Koonwarra deposits (that also include fish, plant, and
feather impression fossils). I can provide plenty of references if need be.

        Dann Pigdon
        GIS Archaeologist
        Melbourne, Australia

        Australian Dinosaurs: