AOL at it again!

Hello again gang,

While AOL does not seem to have a problem getting my maisl to the DML, its
quite the contrary in the reverse direction! From what I have heard from
fellow AOL'ers is that they too are having the same problems.

I received such a heavy responce that it would take too long to reply
individually!
Therefore I want to thank all of you who wrote me off line to confirm what I
had suspected.

Thanks Tom for reposting the SI announcement regarding Dr. Hotton!

As soon as I answer the other emails, I will get back to y'all shortly!

Lastly, my post to the List did show up in my email so this is really wierd!

thanks all!

Tom