Toy Story 2 - Disney Dinosaur Trailer

In case this has escaped your attention, there is a NEW trailer for
Disney Dinosaur running just before the new animated film Toy Story 2.

It won't please everyone, I'm sure, but it isnt' like anything I've ever
seen before.

Stunning. Gave me the chills.

ES
--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Dinosaur Central
Britannica Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site
of the Day. Member of The Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr/bearbob.html  mailto:Teefr@Juno.Com

10024-0502