Re: Goodbye Dr. Hotton!

  I would like to add a footnote to Tom's warm eulogy about Dr. Hotton.
Although he was well-known as a student of mammal-like reptiles, back in 1963
his book _Dinosaurs_was published by Pyramid Publications in paperback (a
pocketbook, if you are a student of extinct languages). It was a fascinating
little book; fresh and different from the run of the mill texts with chapters
like "Life's Little Problems". My copy died from exhaustion long ago, but I
kept the pieces. I notice that some copies are available on the used book
lists. Dan Varner.