Re: Toy Story 2 - Disney Dinosaur Trailer

On Thu, 2 Dec 1999, Dinosaur Interplanetary Gazette wrote:

> In case this has escaped your attention, there is a NEW trailer for
> Disney Dinosaur running just before the new animated film Toy Story 2.
>
> It won't please everyone, I'm sure, but it isnt' like anything I've ever
> seen before.

Well, a bit like the end of Jurassic Park 2.

> Stunning. Gave me the chills.

Most of the animation was verrrry cool, but I couldn't keep myself from
focusing on the errors: animals from pretty much every major continent and
at least three time periods all in the same space, oviraptorids with
improper wrist alignment and no feathers, etc. Sometimes it's no fun to
know too much ...

Definitely something to look forward to, despite these few hang-ups.

-- T. Michael Keesey ................................ <tmk@dinosaur.umbc.edu>
   My Worlds .............................. <http://dinosaur.umbc.edu/keesey>
   AOL Instant Messenger ....................................... <Ric Blayze>