Re: A Most Peculiar Novel

<snip>

Judging by the first few chapters, the book seems like fun as long as you
suspend your disbelief quite thoroughly, and avoid wondering how a
brontosaur or a T-rex could possibly pass itself off as a normal-sized
human being.
<snip>

--Hey, have you seen some of those pro-wrestlers lately?  I'd believe it
;-)

--Casey

1825 Shady Creek Court