RE: Reference for Dinosauria definition

This definition came in two parts:

Saurischia (Aves sensu Gauthier and everything closer to it than to
Ornithischia) is from Gauthier 1986.

Ornithischia (_Triceratops_ and everything closer to it than to Aves) is
from Padian & May 1993, as is Dinosauria (Ornithischia + Saurischia).

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
                Vertebrate Paleontologist
                College Park, MD  20742
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~jmerck/eltsite