Re: Important feathered dinosaurs

>>  I quite accept that Caudipteryx is "pretty
>> comfortable" as an oviraptorisaur, but Larry Martin will gladly give you
>> several osteological reasons for saying otherwise.
>
>OOC, what are his reasons?
>
>-- T. Michael Keesey

At SVP one of Martin's disciples told me that he had examined Caudipteryx
specimen thoroughly and that the feathers were actually 'interconnective
tissue'
It made me wonder what did he mean... maybe a sort of 'siamese dinosaurs'
case...interconnective tissue with another Caudipteryx?

Luis Rey

Visit my Website on http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~luisrey