Re: Important feathered dinosaurs

Personally,...I like Protoavis in that it indicates the presence of a true
avian form  as early as the Triassic. (feathers assumed from the "quill
nodes" found in the wing structure).

Except that it doesn't according to most authorities, and there are no "quill nodes" (just a ridge that might possibly have provided attachment for something, maybe).

--
Ronald I. Orenstein Phone: (905) 820-7886
1825 Shady Creek Court