ALL NEW PALEO SITE!!!!!

ALL NEW PALEO SITE!!!

Okay, so, it's not "all new," but the purpose of this message was to announce
that my website, Dino Land, has undergone some major changes lately.  For the
some of you who know me personally, you have known that these changes have been
in the waiting for a long time, and it is my pleasure to finally have posted
them.

Above anything else, these changes make the site much, much easier to navigate.
 For those of you who have been to Dino Land before, you may agree that the
site was hard to get around.  You may have been confused or wondered where to
go.  Well, now everything on the site is included in a list of about ten
categories.

These categories include breaking dinosaur news, travels in paleontology,
interviews with paleontologists, Dinosaurs 2000 (site devoted to the century in
dinosaurs), Dinos International! (site with dinosaur information in about 10
foreign languages), the Dino Land newsletter, links, etc. etc. etc.

I am also happy to announce that we have begun posting book reviews on the
site.  Coming soon will be reviews of Dinosaurs to Dodos, the Eternal Trail,
and the Dino-Guide.  I will keep you posted on when these reviews will be
posted!

Anyway, if you are interested in checking out my site please click onto:
<http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Galaxy/8152>  Then just click "Enter"
and you will see the changes face to face!

I will periodically keep you updated with my progress over the next few weeks,
so stay tuned.

Thanks for everyone's support through this period of "change," especially Allen
Debus who has given me several book reviews, some of which I have already
posted.  Thanks, guys!

Take care,
Steve

---
Steve Brusatte-DINO LAND PALEONTOLOGY
SITE: http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Galaxy/8152
WEBRING: http://members.xoom.com/dinonieuws
ICQ COMMUNITY: http://groups.icq.com/group.asp?no=1497290

LYCOShop is now open. On your mark, get set, SHOP!!!
http://shop.lycos.com/