RE:

[snip]

EEEK!!

The text Czerkas & Czerkas book is very out of date: I would only recommend
it for the art.

The current best overviews of dinosaurs available are probably the Complete
Dinosaur, Currie & Padian's Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs, and Dingus & Rowe's
The Mistaken Extinction.  If you can find the Academic Edition of the
latter, get it: it comes with a CD-Rom (The Age of Dinosaurs) which includes
what is probably the best available summary of phylogenetic relationships
among dinosaurs (and of the position of dinosaurs within vertebrates).

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
                Vertebrate Paleontologist
                College Park, MD  20742
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~jmerck/eltsite