Re: Feduccia

Something you might want to think about, though it involves much more
work, is reviewing the various origins-of-birds books that have come out
over the past three or four years simultaneously.  This would include
Chatterjee's *Rise of Birds*, Shipman's *Taking Wing*, and Dingus and
Rowe's *Mistaken Extinction*.  I've seen several reviews of Feduccia's
book (first edition), but no review that considers all of these books at
once.  They all have strengths and weaknesses, and the lay reader
interested in the subject should not just read Feduccia.

chris

--
Christopher A. Brochu

voice: 312-665-7633  (NEW)