Re: DEAD ELEPHANTS

Hi all,

Darren Naish stated:

Darren Tanke noted that none of the dead elephants in Beard's
book 'The End of the Game' are seen to lie on their sides.

Just to clarify - what Darren Tanke actually said was that the elephants were not seen to lie preferentially on one side or the other as he had been previously told.

Beard's other book., _Eyelids of Morning_, is even more interesting

Knowing Darren (Tanke, that is), we'll have a copy of that one soon! :)

Cheers,

Patty
If we could just get everyone to close their eyes and visualize world peace for an hour, imagine how serene and quiet it would be until the looting started. - Jack Handey

Patty Ralrick
Montana State University
100 Johnstone Hall Room 305
Bozeman,  MT  59715-5076