Re: Ceratosaurus (was RE: Dinosaur Genera List corrections #127)

In a message dated 12/14/99 8:22:44 AM EST, tholtz@geol.umd.edu writes:

<< There are a couple of good new specimens of _Ceratosaurus_ for whom the
 description is in progress (close to publishing, I think).  They include
 some new elements not previously described for this taxon. >>

Personally, I don't see the need for a new species of Ceratosaurus. Of
course, I haven't seen any of the new material up close.