Changes to Dino Land

Hello,
Last week when I announced I was changing my website (Dino Land) I promised to
provide weekly updates to highlight my changes.  So, keeping with my promise,
here is what has gone on this past week:

DINO LAND GOES ITALIAN
Dino Land's Italian Version (Versione Italiana)
<http://www.geocities.com/stegob>

INTERVIEW WITH MARTIN LOCKLEY
Transcript of my talk with the tracking expert and author
<http://www.geocities.com/stegob/martinlockley.html>

INTERVIEW WITH PETER SHEEHAN
Transcript of my talk with the extinction expert
<http://www.geocities.com/stegob/paleo.html>

YOUNG DINOSAUR ARTIST
Picture drawn by a young dinosaur artist, Paul Mayhew, hopefully with more on
the way
<http://www.geocities.com/stegob/robertbakker.html>

BOOK REVIEWS
Reviews of the books T. rex and the Crater of Doom and others, with more to
come real soon
<http://www.geocities.com/stegob/books.html>

NEW MAIN PAGE
Dino Land's main page has also changed.  Check out:
<http://www.geocities.com/stegob>

That's all for this week.  Until next time, have a merry Christmas!

Steve

---
Steve Brusatte-DINO LAND PALEONTOLOGY
SITE: http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Galaxy/8152
WEBRING: http://members.xoom.com/dinonieuws
ICQ COMMUNITY: http://groups.icq.com/group.asp?no=1497290

LYCOShop is now open. On your mark, get set, SHOP!!!
http://shop.lycos.com/