Website updates...soon....

Greetings and Happy Holidays to all...

I have plans to update my websites...finally.  So I am looking for some
ideas and sorts.  :?)  And also LINKS.......to your pages... i know i have
some...kinda been slow at adding and all.  If at all possible send me your
addresses with a subject that it would go under. this would help me out
greatly. Also ...i am adding a store to the pages.  I am an associate of
amazon.com...so  there will be books that can be found at my site.  also,
will have other merchidise, cast replicas from Timescale Adventures.  So
hopefully all goes good .  I hope to see your links and helpful tips soon.
Well Take care all and have  peaceful holidays.

K.Wicks
(still alive) hehe

-
Mr. K.Wicks
Dickinson State University -ND
Dept of Natural Sciences- Biology

Paleo Mont Research
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/3381

Paleo Mont Park
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/7634

"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldnt be called research, would it?" A.
Einstein

Visit Excite Shopping at http://shopping.excite.com
 The fastest way to find your Holiday gift this season