Velociraptor picture

Some time ago some one asked for some pictures of the fighting Protoceratops and Velociraptor. If you are like me and scower the children’s dinosaur books for new GOOD illustrations or pictures then you might want to pick up a copy of Elaine Landau’s A True book, Velociraptor (just under $7). They have a great picture of the two with a good view of the toe claw under the neck of Protoceratops. My girlfriend asked me who the book was for and I said me because of that picture.

Tracy