From: Steve Brusatte <dinoland@mailcity.com>
To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Sunday, December 19, 1999 11:42 AM
Subject: Finds of the year, decade, century, millennium.....

> Group,
> For my website I will soon be posting a feature focusing on the paleo
finds of the year, decade, century, and of course millennium (okay, I guess
I copied the cheesy pattern that everyone is following during this year of
millennium fever).

> Anyway, I was just interested in all of your opinions on the paleo finds
of the year, decade, century, and millennium.

> The decisions posted on the site will not be entirely mine, by the way,
but will be decided by a panel of paleo fans from around the globe.  Stay
tuned for my next tacky site update....