Goodbye for now

Hi all:

Life has become busier than usual. I will be departing for China tomorrow to look at some sauropod dinosaurs (what else is new?). I won't return until late January, so I am temporarily leaving the list. Anyone wishing to contact me directly can do so at the following e-mail: mbonnan@hotmail.com

Of course, I won't have much e-mail access in China, so any replies will come after Jan. 20.

This has (and continues to be) a stimulating and fun list to be on. Happy holidays and see you all in the year 2000.

Matt Bonnan