_I. Orientalis_; Dinosaur TV Problem

Season's greetings.  I don't have my references and
hope someone would help me.  How long are the
specimens of _Iguanodon orientalis_ estimated as being
when they were living animals?  Roughly 25 feet, or
smaller/larger?  TIA.

Also, for those who've asked, and others, Dinosaur TV
Week has been sabotaged by Y2K.  ETV, the electronic
TV database I download every week specifically for
this purpose, sent me an upgrade to fix any Y2K
glitches.  Well, I dutifully downloaded it and now ETV
does not work at all.  Will hopefully fix when I get
home.

Greetings and salutations,

=====
Larry