Cervicle Ribs

Hi all,
I am sorry to change the subject of conversation but, A friend of mine
suggested that I propose a question over the holidays and see what happens. I
have a set of cervical ribs that I have been working on and they have an
anomaly that I am unfamiliar with and I thought that my friends on the list
may enjoy looking at them and raising a few questions. I have put them on a
site on AOL at http://members.aol.com/jbishop187/myhomepage/page1.htm
Look at them and any thoughts or comments will be appreciated. The dinosaur
in question is of Late Jurassic from the Morrison Formation. It is a
Diplodocide.
Thank You