*Ovoraptor* Was It's Name-O!

Okay,

  I've pretty much given up finding the citation or
even a reference to this paper?/article?, but Osborn
apparently mentioned the names of two new theropods
from Mongolia (*Ovoraptor djadokhtari* and
*Fenestrosaurus mongoliensis*) in a short announcement
in 1923, then later published them as *Velociraptor
mongoliensis* and *Oviraptor philoceratops*, along
with *Saurornithoides mongoliensis*, in 1924. However,
I cannot find this reference, and if any of you out
there can possibly find this, have this, or what not,
please contact me offlist. I need this for historical
purposes, and it would be nice to know why Osborn
suggested Veloci went after eggs in the first place.

=====
Jaime "James" A. Headden

Qilong---is temporarily out of service.
Check back soon.