Dinosaur TV Week

Here are some highlights of U.S. national programming concernng
dinoaurs, other prehistoric animals and evolution, from high art to
low trash and back again, all times Eastern (check local listings to
confirm):

Sunday, February 14

TRAVEL Channel, 9:00am
Travels with Mom
"Texas Dude Ranch"
Mom gets around, dare I say.  Includes segment on Alberta's dinosaurs.

The Learning Channel, 7:00pm
How'd They Do That?
"Night Police, Snow Kayaks"
Apparently includes segment on movie dinosaurs.  Your move.

There's a full week of dinosaur programming for you.

==
Larry
"You are interested in the unknown, the mysterious, the unexplainable -- that
is why you are here.  And now, for the first time, we are bringing you the full
story of what happened ... on that fateful day."