Behavorial Paleontology

Hello All,

I am usually a lurker on the Dino Mailing List, but today I realized that I
have a very pressing matter - a report on behavorial paleontology is due
Monday. While I am scouring my 1000's of dino books, could anyone with
information on this topic please send it on over to me via either the list or
by emailing compy07@email.com. The information I'd like would be about any
particular genus of dino that substantial speculation has occured, i.e.
Maiasaura, Deinonychus, Tyrannosaurus, etc. Thanks so much! (BTW, you may be
asking why I did such a report on something that I'm not an expert about? Well,
first off I like to learn. And second of all, I love dinos, and the teacher
wanted me to do something on Life Science®. Which wouldn't involve dead
animals, she said. :P)

Thanks Again!
-Joe
<sigh>