posture of *Thescelosaurus*

   All this discussion of bounding and non-bounding dinosaurs reminded me
of some quick blurbs about *Thescelosaurus* in my old dinosaur books;
specifically, they suggested that *Thescelo* may have spent time both as
a biped and as a quadruped.  What I'm wondering is what the current
opinion on this subject is.  I have some experience with *Thescelo*
remains (well, casted remains) and the arm, while not particularly long,
is robust, and those stubby hands and fingers had to be good for
something.  It seems reasonable to me.
    Thanks in advance-*Thescelosaurus*

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]