Re: Tenontosaurus and Acrocanthosaurus

Larry,

According to Glut's latest encyclopedia, it's possible that they could have
lived together in Oklahoma and Texas(Antlers Formation) during the late to
early Aptian of the early Cretaceous. That's why Mr. Green's sculpture base
is in the form of Oklahoma. However, the tenontosaur remains in this
formation are very fragmentary, and it's not certain this material can be
assigned to Tenontosaurus. (Anybody know if this has been verified?) I don't
know of any material that shows their direct interaction, like the
Deinonychus/Tenontosaurus material.